Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yet again...

Another month has come and gone and still no Iron Cupcake Earth entry from me. I know this month isn't over yet, but I'm headed out of town today and won't have time to get one baked and entered. I did make one for month before with strawberries, but didn't get it uploaded to enter it. The girls at the bank loved it though. I really did want to make one this month with basil. I am inspired to use the pineapple-basil plant growing in my back yard. My dog and I both love it. He runs straight to it and eats a leaf daily. Oh well another day... As for that strawberry cupcake... The didn't look beautiful, but they sure tasted awesome. They fell in the center too... come to think of that, I have that problem often. Any suggestions as to why? hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment